Monday, November 23, 2009

I miss you baby ( in love and far apart)

As I lay down at night,
I think how things have changed,
ever since you entered my life.
My whole world's been re-arranged,
in a great way since,
you've joined my world.
I wish that I could see you sooner,
and more often that we can.
Its like you're a moviestar
and I'm your biggest fan.
Its like you're the sun in my sky,
without you there's no morning or light.


But baby I miss you.
Like I miss the sun on a rainy day
without you to hold me tight.
Like I miss the moon
when it goes away
cause thats the time I get to lay in bed and just dream of our future together.
But the sun and the moon
don't mean nearly as much to me
as you do
I can live without them
but I need you and I miss you dearly.


Now that we're so far apart
I love, yearn and ache for you even more. The only thing that keeps me awake
and going strong is knowing
that you love me
and you're the one I need...
And I know I'm the one you need...
But I'll admit our life apart is tough
I just wish that physically
I could be there when things get rough
but we just need to have faith
and things will soon work out for us.

I love you baby more than anything,
And I just wanted you to know
that I'm thinking of you
and missing you like crazy.

other imissyoupoems post

No comments:

Post a Comment